Credit and Collections Clerk
- - Administration
- 34997, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Paid Time Off, Holidays, 401(k) Perks and Discounts, EAP, Life Insurance, Supplemental Policies
What we do:
Waterblasting LLC dba/Hog Technologies is located in beautiful Stuart, Florida. We manufacture the Stripe Hog Waterblasting Systems. These specialty vehicles are used to remove rubber from runways and markings from asphalt and concrete roadways. We also manufacture the Rumble Hog for grooving, grinding and milling of roadways and the Paint Hog for application of roadway line paint.
The Credit and Collection Clerk is accountable for submitting credit applications to our credit agency and contacting customers for the purpose of collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review accounts receivable aging reports as produced by MAS100 ERP System
• Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
• Enter detailed notes by customer of collection efforts in MAS100 ERP System
• Issue credit hold notifications with approval from the manager
• Remove customers from credit hold with approval from the manager
• Recommend that accounts be shifted to the collection agency
• Recommend bad debt write-off
• Submitting customer credit applications to credit agency
• Establish credit limits with approval from the manager
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proven working experience with collections
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation
• Skills in persuading customers to cure their defaults and pay their bills
• Must be detail oriented, with the ability to work independently
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
• Two years of Credit and Collection experience
Work Environment: This job operates in an office setting.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel: This position does not require travel.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP/EEO Statement: Waterblasting LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media